Monday, February 8, 2010
Whats in my purse ?
This is a whats in my purse post, so lets see:
My purse its self was an awesome find at a local vintage shop here in Shreveport and i love it!
- an old cassette tape i found at my parents house, that was a mix tape I had made for myself when I was like 12. its super funny, it had alot of Space jam and Celine Dion.
- Black coin purse that I keep my cards in
- Blue bracelete
- Cowboys wallet i found at a thrift shop, I am mailing it to my nephew that lives in Dallas soon.
- a pouch for jacks, but i use it for my moneys
- a vintage coin purse, I keep all my pennies in it. its a super cool little thing.
- Pencil or pen holder, I made oout of scraps.
- Excedrin Migrane, which i never leave home without
- Japanesse Cherry Blosom lotion, my fav.
- 2 bottles of nail polish
- Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins- I am trying to grow my hair out.
- A broken swatch watch :(
- A button that came off of a vest
- a Bobby Pin
- Wodden Beaded necklace
-The yellow paper thats floded up is a makeshift envelope to hold money for bills
- The white paper is my material to write a lesson for a retreat at church with my youth
SO WHATS IN YOUR PURSE?