Monday, February 8, 2010

Whats in my purse ?






This is a whats in my purse post, so lets see:

My purse its self was an awesome find at a local vintage shop here in Shreveport and i love it!

- an old cassette tape i found at my parents house, that was a mix tape I had made for myself when I was like 12. its super funny, it had alot of Space jam and Celine Dion.

- Black coin purse that I keep my cards in

- Blue bracelete

- Cowboys wallet i found at a thrift shop, I am mailing it to my nephew that lives in Dallas soon.

- a pouch for jacks, but i use it for my moneys

- a vintage coin purse, I keep all my pennies in it. its a super cool little thing.

- Pencil or pen holder, I made oout of scraps.

- Excedrin Migrane, which i never leave home without

- Japanesse Cherry Blosom lotion, my fav.

- 2 bottles of nail polish

- Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins- I am trying to grow my hair out.

- A broken swatch watch :(

- A button that came off of a vest

- a Bobby Pin

- Wodden Beaded necklace

-The yellow paper thats floded up is a makeshift envelope to hold money for bills

- The white paper is my material to write a lesson for a retreat at church with my youth




Thats it!

SO WHATS IN YOUR PURSE?

No comments:

Post a Comment