Monday, November 12, 2012

The Texas Avenue Makers Fair

This past week as been such a whirlwind! Me and my best friend Danielle Miller had a booth with the Makers Fair this past weekend! We have been preparing for months and were so excited to participate again! This was our 6th time! This year we had the honor of being featured makers in our local news paper The Shreveport Times


You can read the article HERE!

This was so much fun. We interviewed with a reporter, Derek Jones. He was super fun and we both felt at ease right away. We just talked about our craft and our friendship. Then a couple of days later a photographer came into my home a photographed us. I really enjoyed the process as a whole!

We were also featured on the local news!!!!!
You can watch that HERE!

We all were nervous and being silly in the news room, but it was over before we knew it! That was super fun! The weather lady REALLY wanted my skirt, it was cute!













These are a few shots from the big day!

Photo credit goes to Aw Snap Photography! I just snagged these from facebook. I will post some later on this week that Danielle and I  did take ourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment