Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'M BACK

Hey Blog World,

I'm back!!!!!!!!! No more being bogged down with SCHOOL!
Yeah thats right! I'm DONE! I graduate next Friday! I am so excited!

Also yesterday was my last day at my job. Thats right, I took the
leap. I quit my job!

I have been saving since January so that I could
take the summer off and just focus on my photography. You know getting
my Small business up and running. Hopefully it will be enough time!

So your probly asking "Arn't you affraid your money is gonna run out?
The answer is YES!!!!!!!!!!

What are you gonna do with your all of your free time now?
Well lets see,

Take Pictures
Make a Tee Pee
Sew
Make a zine
Take lots of pictures
Go to Church
Get a Kitten
Help with my best friends wedding
Go to Cypress Lake
Get my hair done
Keep the weight off that I've lost since January (I've lost around 16 pounds)
Possibly start design custom fabric and design a dress and have a fashion show
Meet Dick Van Dyke
Spend one whole day playing Cut the Rope
And Try to blog everyday

Oh the possibilities

So Stay tuned to this blog and have a sunny summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment